Personal Finance in the Elementary Grades features more than four hours of high-quality films with deep insights into the workings of our economy and our financial system. These insights will help everyone make better decisions with money and in life. So start watching now and share with your friends and colleagues.
These films present PFL and economic content in an entertaining and engaging style through:
- Real world stories that illuminate principles of economics.
- Interesting personalities whose lives are influenced by the underlying concepts of each topic.
- Highly entertaining films based on sound pedagogy.
LearnPFL was created for teachers but that won’t stop anyone interested in learning about personal finance from enjoying these great films. Topics include:
- understanding the economy
- how markets work
- markets for goods, labor, and capital
- saving, borrowing investing
- insuring and protecting